Sunday, June 05, 2005

MORE ON MY GAMING STUFF

To close my gaming stuff chapter, it gives me a great pleasure to show the remaining devices I use to play and have fun, among others activities.

Below, you can see a PC laptop I use to work and, from time to time, to play arcade games. In fact, this laptop belongs to my university, and more specifically to the catalan branch of TEDIP research team. So I'm a part-time user. As you can see, I'm watching Brothers in Arms DVD.

TEDIP

Once reviewed Computers, let's take a look to my console stuff. I have two consoles right now. A PS2 and an Xbox. The Sony machine was acquired in november 2002, and I've play with it a lot of games since then. I added the online device to play SOCOM, 'cause I was selected as a betatester by Sony.

PS2

More recently, on January 2005 I bought the Xbox machine, and in the last months I've played a few games, including COUNTERSTRIKE, BROTHERS IN ARMS, and FULL SPECTRUM WARRIOR.

MY TV+Xbox

Xbox

I plan to acquire next generation consoles in the following years, and also some mobiles devices such as PSP when available in Europe in order to known more closely the mobile gaming sector. Right now, the only mobile gaming experience I have is provided by my SIEMENS S-65 cellphone, (see picture below), that allows me to play SeaBattle, Siemens 3D Rally and Worms games.

SIEMENS S-65

Although it does not belong to game industry, I think that my 512 mb iPOD shuffle deserves a picture in this post. He also is part of my digital life.

iPOD Shuffle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home