Tuesday, January 03, 2006

DOOM, THE MOVIE

Yesterday I went to the theatre to watch this video-game based movie. And I have to admit that most of the reviews I've read previously were right. This movie is not a very good one. Of course, special effects are OK, but the argument is horrible, and people like The Rock sucks. If I have to save something from it is the most video-game related part: these four o five minutes recorded in First Person view, when Reaper character kill all the zombies and beasts he finds on his way. I have played Xbox demo version of the game, and the atmosphere is similar. But, as a matter of fact, that's really poor.
May be critics that say that video-games and movies don't match, are happy now. But I think there is still room to find a connexion. Probably we must wait until Halo movie will be finished in 2007 to realize if at last it really exists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home